United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF): Conducted Township Level Training Courses and Monitoring the Village Level Training Courses on Water Supply and Environmental Sanitation Facilities, and selection of water supply systems, and getting community participations, contributions and commitments at 18 Area Focused Townships of 18 States and Divisions, November 2001 to January 2002. The 89 officials of Department of Development Affairs and the Department of Education from 17 Area Focused Townships have attended and completed the training courses. Guided and supervised the 7 Multiplier Training Courses and 118 Village Training Courses at 105 places in 17 townships where 4302 participants have been attended and completed.
Designed and developed training modules, questionnaires and tools for assessments of water supply facilities status of schools and communities, needs for major repairs and alternate systems and rehabilitation of minor repairs in 1604 systems at 25 Area Focused Townships at 25 States and Divisions. November 2003 to April 2004.
UNICEF Ceramic Water Filter Production Project (Small Scale Funding Project), May 2006 to December 2006,within corporation and funds supporting by Asia Transpacific Foundation (ATF International NGO, USA).
Project on improve sanitation and hygiene in school, health facilities and households in Amar, Ka Don Ka Ni and Ayeyar Village Tracts from August to November 2008.
Provision of WASH Facilities to ThitKyarKone Primary School and communities at Sa Pa Gan Village Tract, Kawhmu Township , Yangon Division from 7 May 2010 to 6 August 2010. The project has filled up the gaps on water supply and sanitation facilities of the communities. Thit Kyar Kone Primary School has received new dug well water system with solar water pump, overhead storage tank and reticulation system and students and teachers are asset to clean water from taps. Twenty dug wells were renovated and improved for 157 household families. There are 484 houses in four villages and out of that 185 houses without latrines have been provided with latrines and with 4 clean trainings will change behavior of the communities and their children to use latrines and stop using the open spaces. The 500 ceramic water filters, 400 of UNICEF and 100 of CDA, were distributed to 420 households and 4 primary schools and awareness training on cleaning and usages of ceramic water filters have been provided.
Provision of school Latrines (2 units per schools and 2 seats per unit ) along with hygiene promotion at 19 Schools Affected by Cyclone Giri in KyaukPhyu township. (15 Feb – 31 Mar, 2011) Provision of WASH Facilities for 19Primary Schools and construction of school latrines to the 19 villages at Kawkareik Township in Kayin State (27 November 2012 to 26 April 2013)
Provision of WASH Facilities for 66 Primary and Post Primary Schools at Than Taung and Kawkareik Townships in Kayin State.(Jan 2014 – July2014).
Wash Early Recovery Responses to Flood Affected Communities in Ingapu and Tharbaung (15 Sept 2015 to 15 Mar 2016)
- Providing the facilities of safe and drinking water for schools and communities Providing the equiptable Access to safe sanitation for schools and communities Promoting and Raising Hygiene Practise and Awareness in communities Providing the safe learning spaces for children- building safe temporary learning spaces
- Improving Access to Water , sanitation and Hygiene in 36 schools in KyarInnSeitGyi Township, Karen State (Dec 2016 – Mar 2017)
- Improving Access to Water , Sanitation and Hygiene in 10 Communities and 19 Institutions ( schools/RHCs ) in Kayin State (16 Oct 2017 to 15 Feb 2018).
- WASH in Institution : Improving Access to Water Sanitation and Hygiene in 43 Schools and 5 Health centres at Hpa-An Township, Kayin State (22th Oct 2018 to 21 May 2018)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Projects on Rehabilitation and Protecting Drinking of Water Ponds Project in Amar and Kadonekani Areas October to December 2008
Safety Clean Water Supply Projects in Dedaye and Pyapon Townships from 1 January to 31st August 2009.(Post NARGIS Rehabilitation Activities in safe water supply to ensure water security coming dry season project).
WHO and Arche Nova:
- Emergency Rehabilitation and Protection of ponds for Domestic water supply in Amar Sub Township, Kadonkani, Ayar Village Tracts, Bogalay Township, Ayeyarwaddy Division. (August – October 2008).
LDSC (Latter Day Saints Charities (LDSC))
Peace Wind Japan(PWJ)
Hinthada, Ayeyarwady Division
Hpa-an, Kayin State
Hlaing Bwe, Kayin State